Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Premier Rap!!

Options
  • 25-08-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

Ye might have heard this on Tipp FM, it's a comedy rap song for the Tipp Hurlers by a band from Cahir called Johnny B & The Boogie Men. Video recorded last week with a bunch of friends (including me :p). Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsyGTB_vGaE

Comments

"For John O'Brien i nearly blew me load when i saw him do the biz on jones road"
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Now that is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Some song...Some lyrics...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I heard it on Tipp FM. It sounded good but I think it might be a bit late to make it the Tipperary Anthem for this year! And Seamus Doran's "Mighty Blue and Gold" from last year is still very fresh and was being chanted all over Croker at the semi-final!
    Best of luck with it though - if we win we'll be looking for every possible song to sing for months!!!:D

Shazanne wrote: »
    I heard it on Tipp FM. It sounded good but I think it might be a bit late to make it the Tipperary Anthem for this year! And Seamus Doran's "Mighty Blue and Gold" from last year is still very fresh and was being chanted all over Croker at the semi-final!
    Best of luck with it though - if we win we'll be looking for every possible song to sing for months!!!:D

Slievenamon is the real Tipperary anthem. Nothing else compares imo and you'd never hear it amongst the terraces anymore. Its like, if the KOP were to stop singing "You'll Never walk Alone"

Slievenamon is the real Tipperary anthem. Nothing else compares imo and you'd never hear it amongst the terraces anymore. Its like, if the KOP were to stop singing "You'll Never walk Alone"

I totally agree about Slievenamon - it will always and ever be our anthem and I love to hear it wherever I am. The only reason that Mighty Blue and Gold is so successful is because it is catchy - but it will never take the place of Slievenamon. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word anthem above - sorry!

• Advertisement

Shazanne wrote: »
    I totally agree about Slievenamon - it will always and ever be our anthem and I love to hear it wherever I am. The only reason that Mighty Blue and Gold is so successful is because it is catchy - but it will never take the place of Slievenamon. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word anthem above - sorry!

Call whatever you like an anthem so long as PJ Ryan has to put up with alot of white and green flags on sept 5th.

Jesus i tell ya my nerves are pure shot. wtf will i be like on 5/9? :D

UP THE PREMIER!!!

5 in a row?....maybe in 2014 :D:D:D:D

I got a pain in my chest when we played Galway I was so stressed out!!! So I went to the semi-final and nearly pulled the skin off my hubby's hand during the game! Not going to the final (cant get tickets) and am half afraid to watch it in case I kill someone during it:D:D
    I really hope we win - the county needs the boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mags85

Just as funny - tipp woman puts kk cat in bin :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlM0ihe7IfA

OK - that story of the woman putting the cat in the bin in the UK really sickened me. This one, however, I think I can live with:D:D UP TIPP!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

We're throwin a party for Liam McCarthy!

Some song, UP TIPP

• Advertisement
Advertisement