Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Price in Xtra-vision

• 25-08-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

Does any1 know the price of play and charge kit in xtra-vision or game stop??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Does any1 know the price of play and charge kit in xtra-vision or game stop??

€19.99 i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

jenno86 wrote: »
    €19.99 i think.

Orb one's are cheaper than that in Xtra vision if I recall more like 12.99 but I can't sweat to it. I can say though they have served me well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Official ones for €15 in Smyths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

the orb ones are only 12.99 for a twin pack actually. they're not as good as the official ones obviously, lower capacity, but to be honest i've found them decent and not had any problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

niallon wrote: »
    Official ones for €15 in Smyths

Yea got 1 in smyths as on website said 14.99 but when i got there was 19.99 should have mentioned it to the fella but didnt bother and just paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It depends on the Xtravision, I think. I paid €8 for an ORB headset. A few miles up the road, the same headset was selling for €14 in a different Xtravision. No idea why there was such a difference in price.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    It depends on the Xtravision, I think. I paid €8 for an ORB headset. A few miles up the road, the same headset was selling for €14 in a different Xtravision. No idea why there was such a difference in price.

Prob wrong price, xtravision mostly have all the same prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Prob wrong price, xtravision mostly have all the same prices.

Hmmm, not sure about that. The 3 or 4 main ones that I usually go in to seem to have different prices for a good few things.

Off the top of my head, I know one example because it was a game i was looking for, €10 difference between Smackdown vs Raw 10 in two different Xtravisions, both new copies. Most things are the same, but not always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

XtraVision stores with the XtraGame branding normally have slightly cheaper new release prices I've noticed.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Hmmm, not sure about that. The 3 or 4 main ones that I usually go in to seem to have different prices for a good few things.

Off the top of my head, I know one example because it was a game i was looking for, €10 difference between Smackdown vs Raw 10 in two different Xtravisions, both new copies. Most things are the same, but not always.

Hmm maybe. Always bring it up to the counter and ask them to scan it to check the price. Sometimes they dont update stickers! Stupid, I know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Hmm maybe. Always bring it up to the counter and ask them to scan it to check the price. Sometimes they dont update stickers! Stupid, I know!

No it was priced €19.99 and was the same when scanned.

I should have mentioned it to him that it was priced €14.99 on their website.

Advertisement