Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Redknapp - A Legend ? He doesn't think so

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Personally I think he is well on his way but the man himself says...

"This is a club with European tradition under the great Bill Nicholson. I'm not in the same class as him and never will be."

I absolutely love his down to earth style.
    Now I will probably go home, have a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea. That's all I want.

Obviously not posted by Harry but it's a direct quote from his interview after the match.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

he's already Legend in my opinion

20th place and a luaghing stock 18 months ago to group stages of the champions league without spending Man City type money is amazing in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I keep saying it but I didn't want him anywhere near the club when he took over. I missed Martin Jol and saw our mealtdown happening that left bottom of the league but I still didn't want him.

He's simply a hero and I love the bacon sandwich quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

He's already a club legend. And deserves to be. What he has done with the team is remarkable. Before he came there were talks of selling Bale, now look at the situation. One of the best wingers in the PL. Also improved Lennon, Dawson and Gomes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭salthillman

Legend. Full Stop.

Advertisement