Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request-What's that website with ridiculous, annoying, funny animation and music?

• 25-08-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

The music is mostly crap annoying techno and a few flash animated pieces along with a link to the website have been posted up here a few times. However, having trawled through the forum I can't find it.

The website is just plain nonsense and so stupid that you can't help but laugh at some of the stuff.

I think that badger badger badger mushroom ditty might be on there. That's the only one I can remember for some silly reason.

I hope this helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Squarewave wrote: »
    Youtube?

No :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Superbus wrote: »

Nope. I mean this website had so many flash animated clips and you would click next and go straight onto the next ridiculous video.

The badger thing is just one of many and the only one I can remember by name.

Think crazy, idiotic, nonsensical, abstract, bright flashing animated video clips with crazy techno music to accompany them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Weebl's Stuff made that badger mushroom song IIRC so it could be it?

• Advertisement

storm2811 wrote: »
    Weebl's Stuff made that badger mushroom song IIRC so it could be it?

No that's not it either. I'm definitely not imagining it and this website is fairly distinctive. As I said it has been posted in this forum a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

ytmnd?

ytmnd?

Nope, fraid not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

killsometime.com?

Bonito wrote: »
    killsometime.com?

It's not that either. I'm fairly sure the backdrop is black and the animation plays over it. The url could have some internet abbreviation like lol or something similar in it. I hope so anyway or else I could be guiding people up the wrong path.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

definitely ytmnd. definitely. if not, then it's some site that ripped off ytmnd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

badger song was weebls stuff.... there was a second one. wobble and bob were on it alot

Parsley wrote: »
    definitely ytmnd. definitely. if not, then it's some site that ripped off ytmnd.

It's not. I'm after going through ytmnd just to be sure and that's not it. The website I'm talking about is, I think, all flash animation with retarded mind numbing dance tunes accompanying the clips. As I said you can click next on the page and keep flicking through all of them.

The website's url could have some internet abbreviation like omg or lol or lmao or something like that, totally designed to be stupid.

Someone must know what I'm talking about cos as I said it's been posted in this forum quite a few times.

There's a .de site like that that I remember. I can't recall the name of it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

kontraband?

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    kontraband?

Nope. The website I'm talking about is much simpler than any of the ones named here. As I recall it's just a black backdrop and then flash animation starts in the middle in a box probably the size of a YouTube video box. All you do then is click on next which takes you to the next clip/video.

I'm not talking out of my arse cos my girlfriend knows what i'm chatting about; unless of course she is just humouring me until the white coats come with a butterfly net.

Here's one kind of like that:

http://www.pown.it/2414

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Nope. The website I'm talking about is much simpler than any of the ones named here. As I recall it's just a black backdrop and then flash animation starts in the middle in a box probably the size of a YouTube video box. All you do then is click on next which takes you to the next clip/video.

Is this it?

http://z0r.de/

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Is this it?

http://z0r.de/

Aye that's the one. I was beginning to doubt myself there. Thanks a million. Pat yourself on the back etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

That sites gas, its like as if the internet is TV and your flicking through the channels :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

might like http://dagobah.net/ too

Advertisement