Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Halo Reach console in Ireland

• 25-08-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea who is stocking it and what the price is? I know it's £250 in the UK so I'm presuming that means it's gonna be €299 or something here?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its gonna be €300 and its available from GAME. You would want to preorder one to be sure of getting it when they game comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Axwell wrote: »
    Its gonna be €300 and its available from GAME. You would want to preorder one to be sure of getting it when they game comes out.
    Confirming this, they had one on display (or the adboards for it, can't remember exactly) in Limerick recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Is it the same as the UK bundle, with the extra controller and game? I'll probably end up getting it, if so.

Yeah its the very same one. Note that the xbox slim doesnt come with a hdmi cable so you have to pick that up seperate if you want one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Yea game have a poster up 299 for halo console and controllers.

• Advertisement

Yea game have a poster up 299 for halo console and controllers.

Its actually the console, 2 controllers and a copy of the game as said above.

Advertisement