Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science courswork

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i have 3 pieces of science coursework to do; physics chemistry biology

first is Plastics - A benefit or a disaster; need to support both sides of two peoples arguments :/

second is Nuclear power vs. fossil fuels - needs to support both sides and then put my opinion on it which i think is best.

third is the modern diet and how this affects young people. - gota support both sides of argument then add my opinions.

anyone done this??? i need help; teachers just gave us it over summer, with not knowing what to do :( .. i dont understand anything what to do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,298 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. The Help desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or who are querying moderator decisions. Only admins can respond to you in this forum so you would not be able to receive any replies.

You don't give any details about your course, so I'm afraid I can't direct you to exactly where you should go, but have a look at the Education Category, you may be able to find a forum there that suits your needs.

Advertisement