Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ouija board help.

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hey all, i got a ouija board {its an old wodden one} i have used them in the past but this one doesnt seem to be working, any ideas... thanks all 4 the help in advance xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It doesn't work because Ouija is a board game owned by Parker Brothers.

You can't talk to the dead, especially not with a board and a glass :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You can't talk to the dead, especially not with a board and a glass :rolleyes:
    As you are posting in the psychics and mediums forum, you have to leave that open to opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

The Ouija board is not a board game - you will attract what you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

hiorta wrote: »

You deny the fact that "Ouija" is a board game whose copyright is owned by Parker Brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

hiorta wrote: »

It is. There was one in my attic for years, as mentioned above - manufactured and trade marked by Parker Games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

hey all, i got a ouija board {its an old wodden one} i have used them in the past but this one doesnt seem to be working, any ideas... thanks all 4 the help in advance xxx

Avoid and dont use ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sasha100

Where did you buy the ouija board??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Ive tried em all when i was younger loads of times not expecting anything to happen at all when to my greatest surprise and shock......nothing happened :D

all bs in my opinion/experience

Advertisement