Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun clubs kildare

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

any gun clubs round kildare taking members??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

cant speak for kildare but i know nearly all the clubs around me close from sept until feb, to avoid pot hunters joining for the chance at birds and avoiding doing anything with vermin, you might get lucky though, maybe ring the nargc and get a list of local clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

hi just put in for my 1st shotgun license have a rifle for a while now,couldnt afford join local gun club last year,and doubt ill have my shotgun for this season!the reason i want to join is more so for the vermin control and to learn off the lads in the club.so it be more to get knowing lads for next season maybe help out rearing pheasants if the clubs were doing that.its very hard to get contact numbers for any clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Try your FO, provided me with contact details for my local club :)

good tip thanks!!!never tought of asking him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

what part of kildare are you in?

• Advertisement

thanks for the help homerhop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Local gun shop always knows who to talk to also ;)

yeah ill ask there 2 hopefully they want people to join,if not for this season for next!

Advertisement