Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treated Unfairly

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Recently, I posted on a thread and was met with hostility. When I engaged with said people, things escalated. Things were said, abuse was hurled (loads at me, some from me to them).

A moderator came on and warned everyone to stop. As soon as I read this I decided he was right, and so stopped posting there. Then he went and banned me! He didn't even ban anyone else! He then claimed I started it all! The cheek! (I have reason to believe he singled me out by request of another moderator on the thread)

I am sick of the moderators on this board, they have some sort of superiority complex going on. Who is going to moderate the moderators??? Etc etc. I know nobody cares but I can still hope there is some decent moderator left on this board who might take note of this injustice....

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As I posted on your AH thread, complaints about moderation should follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure. You can find full details here.

Advertisement