Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help On Fees/Grants

• 26-08-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi, i am doing the business management and administration course(Level 7),and i am starting to worry on the fees and the grants.

I have been told the fee for the course is 1,500?
    Is that true???:confused:

I have applied for grants, but i have recieved no word back yet.
    I am starting to really worry about this.

When would i need to have the Fee paid for???
    Would i get the grant by then???:eek:

Anyone that could help me out, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

ring the college and ask for the fees and grants office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

The fee's will be paid for the €1500 you are referring to is a registration fee that every student has to pay . If you are getting a grant then your local VEC office ( in the case of level 7 courses pays this , level 8 / County councils pay it ) . You need to supply proof that your getting a grant , if you dont have that they may except a medical card. in some cases they wont register you , ring the college up on 0429370200 and get put through to registration , they will be busy today.

Advertisement