Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you respond to chuggers??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

No its absolutely fantastic, i especially love the part where i get to wonder how the hell i know this person thats acting like my long lost best friend, nearly as much as when she looks for my bank details

women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭thebaldsoprano

No its absolutely fantastic, i especially love the part where i get to wonder how the hell i know this person thats acting like my long lost best friend, nearly as much as when she looks for my bank details

Hm, sounds like Cafe en Seine.

Maybe you're onto something there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 methodeoin

A lad I went to school with worked as one for a while. Apparently they were told to target people along the lines of:

- Geeky members of the opposie sex cos they'll appreciate the attention,

- Couples so the guy wont want to look bad in front of the girl,

- Well dressed/affluent looking people cos they can afford it.

All I can remember off the top of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

point and shout "stranger danger!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

"Sorry, on a moral level i dissagree with using intimidation to get people to give to charity".

Seriously, one of them followed my friend 1/4 the way down henry street just cause he showed some weakness in dealing with her :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

probably one of the worst games ive ever played so

An illegal game in many countries, hope they pass a proper law against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

My favourite was when a guy walked by a collector in DKIT about 5 years ago and said "sorry i dont speak english" and kept walking...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Let me get this straight, you've got a hot member of the opposite sex trying to lure you in for a chat and this is "bad"?

tut tut there mostly kids and them concern ones are hippys so noting sexy there at all :P

Advertisement