Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi I'll be going to ucd this year and was wondering what the hurling situation was.
    -How many teams are there?
    -When does the season start up, and how long is it
    -How many trainings are there ?
    and is it hard to get on the teams?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

tooler08 wrote: »
    Hi I'll be going to ucd this year and was wondering what the hurling situation was.
    -How many teams are there?
    -When does the season start up, and how long is it
    -How many trainings are there ?
    and is it hard to get on the teams?

Cheers

I've one answer to all of your questions: Freshers week, the Sports Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Theres a poster up in the sports centre. I think freshers teams start trials on the 17th of Sept. I never played for UCD but you will have some inter county players on teams playing Fitzgibbon cup and I'm sure there are some junior level. However UCD doesnt enter the Dublin Adult Hurling League, only the championship so games are limited to that and inter-college competitions. If you're a lower level hurler just looking for a game I suggest you join Kilmacud Crokes. However the season is coming to a close and starts back in Feb so perhaps train a bit with college to keep fit

Advertisement