Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get dog cages.crates

Options
  • 26-08-2010 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

im looking for medium and large dog cages/crates that are used or even new ones but they would have to be cheap the prices online and in some shops are insane ty for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

pokertalk wrote: »
    im looking for medium and large dog cages/crates that are used or even new ones but they would have to be cheap the prices online and in some shops are insane ty for any help

http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/carriers/metal_cages_and_boxes/146551

Order online, its the best way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Argos also have them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Have a look on e-bay also.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

ebay is way better value and quality than argos,I got one from both and the one from an ebay site was much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

zooplus is much better than Argos, for the same price i got a cage twice the size than the one from argos.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 pugsnotdrugs

The argos ones are poor quality. Our staffy used to be able to squeeze through the bars of the argos one whenever she fancied a snack out of our fridge :(

We got a savic one from a petshop then and it's great quality. It was expensive though. They're probably cheaper online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

I have one here that we no longer need. How many do you need? Ours is a medium size I think it cost us about 80 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

I have one here that we no longer need. How many do you need? Ours is a medium size I think it cost us about 80 euro.
    how much are u selling it for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

zooplus.co.uk can be cheaper to order from

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Also look in the local free ads for second hand or post your own wanted ad ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

Mollys.ie have them from tiny to giant. I got one before and it wasn't badly priced maybe try them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

pokertalk wrote: »
    how much are u selling it for

I will PM you in case I annoy mods, I am in Dublin 15

Advertisement