Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym question

Options
  • 26-08-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi :)

I'm starting in CIT in a few weeks and I was just wondering if the Leisureworld Gym is free for students, or does CIT have its own Gym? I've never been to CIT so sorry if it's a stupid question.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

CIT has it's own GYM, wouldn't be as good as Leisure World. The CIT one is free but I think that Leisure World do offer discounts to students if CIT. A lot use the pool there.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

Leisureworld is €4 before 4pm with your student card and swimming is about the same.Its about €9 after that time so be careful! Its a top class gym and never gets too busy during this off peak time unlike CIT gym.On the other hand CIT gym is very handy-on campus and totally free.I found it very handy to pop in for 30mins here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

hey!
    im startin in CIT too. I love the gym. Delighted its free but im worried about the above comment that its "not as good as leisureworld?" like, is it a good gym or ...? like whats the difference???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

It's a good gym whereas Leisureworld is a state of the art gym that cork hurlers and footballers sometimes train in, I have heard that the Munster team trained in CIT gym before aswell so if it's good enough for them it would be good enough for most of us. You can always try it out and if you don't like it you could try leisureworld then, they have a special offer at the moment for students and that is 120 euro for 4 months for students, not sure what you get in the deal but i'd imagine it would be gym and pool.

http://bishopstown.leisureworldcork.com/index.cfm/page/specialoffers_leisureworldbish

Advertisement