Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Champions League Tickets - Away Game

Options
  • 26-08-2010 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Just wondering what kind of loyalty points will be required for the European away games. I am sure it will depend on the draw later tonight but if there are any season ticket holders who won't be using their ticket I would defo pay whatever is required!!!

I am bronze member with around 150 loyalty points so I reckon it won't be nearly enough points!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

I would second that motion...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

pduff13 wrote: »
    but if there are any season ticket holders who won't be using their ticket I would defo pay whatever is required!!!

I'll make this very clear here and now, if I hear of any poster on this forum charging for the use of their ST to apply for away tickets, or touting tickets on this site, the person involved will be out on their arse.

This forum exists for Spurs fans to help each other, not profit off each other.

No offence to the OP, but this needs saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

pduff13 wrote: »
    I am bronze member with around 150 loyalty points so I reckon it won't be nearly enough points!!!

For Young Boys away, every ST holder who applied got a ticket. I'd imagine demand was lowish because some people thought that fixture was a formality and they were keeping their powder dry for the group stages.

Expect very high demand for trips to Barca/Real/Milan and the like.

One option is to go on the official club trips which will go to LPS only if oversubscribed (that means members getting tickets ahead of ST holders who book their own travel) It's not something I like to see happen, but if it's there you may as well have a think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

Apologies, I didn't mean to cause offence. I was really just saying that I would love a ticket if anyone wasn't going. I have booked a flight to London anyway for the Inter game, worst case scenario is I will be on the piss in London watching it in the pub, but I'm hoping to fluke a ticket!!

Advertisement