Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple More

Options
  • 26-08-2010 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A Texas police officer was patrolling very late at night in a well-known lovers' spot.

He sees a couple in a car with the interior light brightly glowing.

The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look.

Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, filing her fingernails.

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.

The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, Officer?'

The cop says: 'What are you doing?'

The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine.'

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says, 'And her?

What is she doing?'

The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails.'

Now, the cop is totally confused.

A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a lover's lane, and nothing is happening!

The cop asks: 'What's your age, young man?'

The young man says, 'I'm 22, sir.'

The cop asks, 'And her? What's her age?'

The young man looks at his watch and replies,

'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes.'

Last night, my friends and I went to a Ladies Night Club.

One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a £10 note.

When the male dancer came over to us, my friend licked the £10 note and stuck it to his bum cheek!

Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a £20 note.

She called the guy back , licks the £20 note, and sticks it to his other bum cheek.

In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a £50 note and calls the guy over, and licks the £50 note.

I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately,she just stuck it to one of his bum cheeks again.

My relief was short-lived.

Seeing the way things are going, the guy races over to me.

Now everyone's attention is focused on me,and the guy is egging me on to try to top the £50.

My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet.

What could I do?

The woman in me took over!

I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his bum, grabbed the eighty quid, and left!!!!

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement