Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusing Billing Situation

Options
  • 26-08-2010 11:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭

I have 3 problems and no phone credit or battery to contact the ESB can someone from ESB help me?

1st Problem:
    When i first signed up for ESB i got a bill for €48. I Paid via laser and then set up a direct debit for future payments however i then got charged the €48 again. I asked for a refund and got a cheque a week later in both my me housemates name, however we dont have a joint bank account. Sent the cheque back and asked for it to be credited against my account (this was two months ago now) and it isnt showing on my account online.

2nd Problem:
    My latest bill is asking me to pay €396.83 in both arrears and my latest bill. I do also have a credit of €130 due to me and it even states this on my bill but it hasnt been deducted from the overall amount when you add it up.

From what i can see i owe:
    €396.83
    minus the €48 from problem 1
    and minus the €130 from problem 2
    Which equals €218.83

3rd Problem:
    Im going to find it hard to pay such a large bill as i am out of work and would like to pay it as weekly installments is this possible?

Can someone please get back in contact with me regarding this!
    Thanks
    Nick

My Acc Number is: <removed>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi nickybutler,

Posting your personal details (i.e. account number) in a public forum isn't advisable; I would recommend you edit your post and remove it, for your own account security.

I have made a note of your details, and I will clarify the situation for you over PM.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement