Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreaming of a dead body

Options
  • 26-08-2010 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

I had a really weird dream last nite, i was walking down a street and there was a caravan in a driveway of a house and there was a dead body of a young girl maybe about 7yrs old underneath the caravan. loads of ppl were coming over to have a look under the caravan, i didnt wanna look, i keep turning away, ppl were saying 'she's been under there for 6 days, you can get the smell of a dead body'. in the dream i kept trying to walk away cos i thought i was gonna be sick, and i got the severe smell it was rotten, i kept trying to hold my breath and get outta there, but i couldnt get away from the scene, eventually i woke up with a fright as if it was a nitemare. what the hell was that all about?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭easynote

Did something happen to you when you were that age that you don't want to look at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭boarduser1980

easynote wrote: »
    Did something happen to you when you were that age that you don't want to look at?
    Hi, thanks for the reply, i thought of that myself, but no nothing happened to me at that age, i had a happy childhood until i was 12 when my parents broke up, i had terrible teenage years, went a bit off the rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭easynote

Maybe the dream is just trying to tell you that your childhood is gone a long time ago, and that you need to realise that and grow up a little bit in a certain situation...

Advertisement