Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any developers looking for freelance work?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a website designer interested in freelance work. I currently do work for a few clients but my workload is way too much to handle at the moment.
    I'm looking for someone interested in an ongoing relationship, not just once off work. I have 2-3 projects that I could hand over straight away and more as they come in and depending on my workload.
    As jobs come in I would pass them over along with a requirements spec and a quoted price for the job. It would be up to the developer to decide if they want to take the job or not.
    The prospective developer needs to be an experienced web developer. Preferably in ASP.NET as that's what I use and there is existing code there to reuse but I don't mind if they really want to use PHP. Flash experience is a plus. I would require some code samples and reference sites to check first before passing over work.
    The types of jobs you can expect vary largely but as an example a lot of clients would be small recruitment sites and e-commerce stores (usually with RealEx integration).
    If this works well it could be a nice little earner for a developer to spend some free time, weekends and evenings, working on.
    Let me know if you're interested or have any queries. Please don't post any contact details here... send me a PM instead.
    Thanks.

Advertisement