Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Castle Mill SC - Balbriggan

Options
  • 26-08-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi

Has anyone used this salon and found it good / bad.
    My usual hairdresser is away and thought I might give these guys a shot.
    Opinions welcome

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Used them a few times and was really happy with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

I used them once about six months ago and thought it was fine, til I realised the layers they put in my hair weren't even at all. The front bits were uneven by over an inch, then there was a big gap of layers on one side. The left side was layered perfectly and the right side had a "long fringe" effect, then a gap of about five inches with no layers at all. I still regret not going back to them about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Stella2010

thanks !
    That happened to me last haircut and I was disgusted too ! It's only when you wash and dry it yourself you notice......
    Opps - ok there are some good reports about some salons in Stamullen so might venture further up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Hi I have had colour and cut done here before and thought they were very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Stella2010

Not quite North County Dublin but ended up going to You're Gorgeous in Stamullen but it was busy and they'd no appts. Said they'd ring if anything came up. Sure enough got a call and a fabulous hair cut. Really pleased , it's a lovely salon and lovely staff. Would really recommend it, coffee chocolate and a free hand massage too and really not expensive.
    The little extra's go a long way !

• Advertisement
Advertisement