Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom download limit

• 26-08-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Can someone please tell me when does eircoms download limit start and end. Is it from the start of one month to the end(1st - 31st), or any 30 days. Just got charged €20 for 10gb over the limit. total of 40gb.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Most ISP use a rolling 30days rather than a calendar month etc

Not 100% about Eircom but most of the rest are your last 30days usage regardless of the date. IE - it never goes back to 0

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Carrolli

i know most of them do but i need to be sure of what eircom does

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

Sounds like you have 30gb download limit and you are on NGB.
    Your Download & Upload (yes they count the upload now) limit starts on the 1st of each month and ends onthe last day of the month in question. ie 30 days Sept - 31 days Aug.
    You also get charged €2 per gb for every gig over 30gb but after you hit 40gb they can not charge you a cent extra due to thier maximum price promise. I paid the extra €20 last month and downloaded 210gb.

Advertisement