Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in Drogheda?

• 26-08-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Will they be making it available here?

... or is there any other good provider apart from eircom?

eircoms usage limit makes me want to jump ship.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

Cróga wrote: »
    Will they be making it available here?

... or is there any other good provider apart from eircom?

eircoms usage limit makes me want to jump ship.

this is a question ive been asking for long time, and the short answer is not any time soon!

you can only get tv from UPC in drogheda and its utter crap, if UPC where coming here they would have to cable up the hold town as, theres no older cable systems in drogheda that they could take over (yes drogheda has never had any cable services)

it might happen one day, as theres now a fibre loop in drogheda, but id say it will be a good while

if your stuck with eircom like me and want to not worry about download caps just dont be signed upto their so called NGB products, as they dont enforce the caps with none NGB products. im on the upto 24mb package and downloaded a total of 317GB this month, near 400gb the month before and around 350ish the month before and i never get charged for excess usage

Advertisement