Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation near Dromoland Castle

• 26-08-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hey there,

I was hoping someone could advise me or post some links for accommodation within a 15 minute drive of Dromoland Castle.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Smart Guy

The Clare Inn hotel is right next store. They actually share the same golf course. Dromoland is just outside the village of newmarket on Fergus and it may be worth looking at the B&B'S there such as the hunters lodge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ennis or Shannon are less than 15 mins away. Plenty of hotels between the two of them if you can't get the Clare Inn.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As everyone has mentioned, The Clare Inn would be your best bet. Dromoland is just off the motorway so I would say that Bunratty/Shannon/Ennis would all be well within 15 minutes drive

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭CluelessGirl

Hey many thanks for the suggestions. :)

Advertisement