Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cois gruida castletroy limerick

• 26-08-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

hey guys anyone know what broadband is available in the above estate in limerick? im in the states right now so its hard for me to call the various companies upc's website says that digital tv is the only thing available

im looking for the fastest package possible with unlimited usage preferably

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Runs Cold

Cois Gruada is not covered for broadband by upc there is no cable in there, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

PeakOutput wrote: »
    im looking for the fastest package possible with unlimited usage preferably

Magnet is probably the best bet, they are in the Castletroy exchange. It will depend on distance though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Smart LLU may be there too. I have been given a garbled story of Fibre power Smart there.

Re: UPC
    Some bits of Castletroy are cable, but most are MMDS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Runs Cold

watty wrote: »
    Smart LLU may be there too. I have been given a garbled story of Fibre power Smart there.

Re: UPC
    Some bits of Castletroy are cable, but most are MMDS.

for castletroy addresses the number cabled outnumbers the mmds addresses in the established parts newer sections such as lower golf links rd and caisleann na habhainn cois gruada and bru na gruadan are mmds.

almost all sections in milford are now on cable.

Advertisement