Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlenbacher

• 26-08-2010 4:29pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering what ye think of this beer?got 6 bottles in lidl.:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Quite a decent beer if memory serves :) Enjoy :D

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

having one now myself, they are great for the price. i stick them in the freezer though because i think they are rotten when they get warm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have'nt had a chance to try it yet,Is it similiar in taste to krombacher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Its a really nice drink, especially when ICE cold as another posted mentioned.

Its pretty much the same drink as Frankfurter you get in ALDI.

6 pint bottles for €6.29 iirc - great value!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Im mad for the stuff. I get a 6 pack every weekend. Its a fine pilsner & in my opinion tastes much more expensive than the 6.29 it costs for six.

Enjoy. Just have it nice & cold before you tuck in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

m.j.w wrote: »
    having one now myself, they are great for the price. i stick them in the freezer though because i think they are rotten when they get warm

A bit risky - the bottle could break. They're excellent at 'fridge temperature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

garancafan wrote: »
    A bit risky - the bottle could break. They're excellent at 'fridge temperature.

Only if you left them in for hours.:)

Throw a beer into the freezer & its lovely and cold in 20 minutes. It takes an hour or two to properly chill a beer in a fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

Only if you left them in for hours.:)

Throw a beer into the freezer & its lovely and cold in 20 minutes. It takes an hour or two to properly chill a beer in a fridge.

I don't disagree with you - I often do it. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone who might not be aware of the risk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Has anybody tried Rheinbacher in Aldi, bottle looks similar to Perlenbacher

Advertisement