Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adrive.com - Any good?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 5:10pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a large amount of online storage as a backup for some photos etc and these guys, A-Drive seem to be offering a decent amount, 50GB for $6.95 a month, but are they any good?

Other alternatives also appreciated?

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Check out Box.net, they're pretty decent but my Favourite is Dropbox.

You download software to your computer that creates a folder, then anything you put in there will be synced to your dropbox online. Super easy to organise and there is an Android and Iphone app for viewing, uploading and downloading files on the go. https://www.dropbox.com/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah I use dropbox in the past, usually the free one so will look at the priced options.. never heard of Box.net, will check them out. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I'm looking for a large amount of online storage as a backup for some photos etc

If your main requirement is backup (as opposed to online storage) then the paid version of Mozy is good value and the sofware is excellent.

Advertisement