Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue piercings. . Good studios in Galway?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 5:16pm

I know the tongue is so over done. .
    But I wanna get another piercing and everything else just seems so. . normal. .
    soo thought, why not get my tongue done.

Just wanna know, any recommendations for good piercers in Galway city?

(I apologize if this has been done before, couldnt find any threads on galway piercers.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Mantiis

Go to G's Tattoos on Shop St. Its above the Body Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

jesus dont go there.....for anything, ever.

Victor's does tattoos and piercings. i know the tattoos are top notch so id say the piercings are rocking to. Whatever it is it must be better than ****in G's.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Mantiis

I dunno man, we tend to fix a good majority of stuff done in other shops around, so your statement is a little unresearched. But everyones entitled to their opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

I'm pretty sure shops can't post up here but you'd have to ask Will....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mantiis wrote: »
    I dunno man, we tend to fix a good majority of stuff done in other shops around, so your statement is a little unresearched. But everyones entitled to their opinion

So your other posts recommending the place was you shilling then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

I would recommend G's tattoos definitely. Friendly staff, clean shop, Andy is a experianced, gentle and thorough piercer. He spends about 15mins explaining the aftercare and wouldn't let you leave until you understood it hehe.
    All the times I was there I felt very comfortable with what I was getting done and had a laugh.

@BlastedGlute Maybe you're thinking of the guys who were there before it became G's... Metalworks? Heard they had an awful rep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

I had my tongue reopened by Andy in G's and found him dead on, place was clean and I didnt have any problems, would def recommend it

Advertisement