Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing course during a year?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

From begining I had problem with choosing my first choice. I wasn't sure which from those two choose:
    Computer and Electronic Engineering (GA570)
    and
    Computing in Software Development (GA775)

After some time i choosed GA570 as first choice and GA775 as second. In first round i got offer for first choice (^.^).Now my question is:

Is there possibility to change my course from engineering(if I will hate it) to software development during year?In first semestr or smtg.Or I will have to re-apply next year and start again?

Thanks
    Damian

Ps:I got points for both courses.
    Ps2:I also put this topic on GMiT sub-forum but I didn't get any reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

I know that (in trinity anyway) if people drop out of their course near the beginning of the year, then other students from the college are able to apply to transfer into empty spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AlCanDrive55

Bump on this,

I'm looking for the same answer just in relation to NUI Maynooth.

Advertisement