Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Hollywood Breakers Yard?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need to get up to Joe Hollywoods car breakers in Kilkenny, its 12 miles outside of Kilkenny when heading towards Thurles.. in between Urlingford and Freshford.. i have looked on google maps and have an idea where im headed.. but can anyone pinpoint on a map exactly where he is located?? to save me driving around for ages trying to find the place..

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Heading towards urlingford from freshford, turn left right before a pub on your left hand side (turn off is at clomantagh marked on the map). Immedately turn right, you understand when you see it and head up that road about a mile and a half up the road on your left hand side

Untitled-1-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

thanks so much mate.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mr.gb

Im just wondering has anyone got a number for Joe Hollywood's Breakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

PM sent, he goes by Hollywood windscreens.

Joe is sound, you'd probably want to give him a call before you go to make sure he should have what you want.
    If you've been in Langtons or Matts the last few years you have probably met Joe on the door ;)

Alternatively try MCBride down near Ballyhale direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mr.gb

Thank you for that, ya I was up there the other day and I'm just looking For more parts..! Much appreciated...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 skyline51510

dose any one have his phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

dose any one have his phone number

(056) 8835200

Advertisement