Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagle Valley, WILTON

Options
  • 26-08-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

What sort of area is this, Im thinking of moving to Wilton, so can anyone comment on the neighbour hood?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

A lot of rented houses in that estate , generally fine but its a good walk to any shop etc

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lily09

It depends what you want from living there can be brilliant or a nightmare. Its a couple of years since I lived there but was a renters paradise. Lots of loud parties etc Not grt for families at all. I love it when I was there but depending where you are in the estate there can be very little parking and you do need a car living there unless you work in the hospital.The walls are paper thin, the whole place was built in about a month!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I wouldn't live there unless you have a car...

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Do you have a family or are you single? Are you renting or thinking of buying. These are all relevant to the answer you would receive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Pretty bad for parking if you do have more then one car.

• Advertisement
Advertisement