Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

put your xbox live gamertag on if u wanna have a mess around on gta

• 26-08-2010 5:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

i know this has been done for playstation 3 so its basically the same put your gamertag up on this if u wanna have mess around on gta4 and add each other xbox live gamertag hangedhitman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

Hi, I've always played Gta from the early days, but just got connected to Xbox live for the first time. Is any of you still playing Gta on Xbox live?

Add me, been playing Gta for years but only set up Xbox live. I know it was a year ago when you put this up but add me I'm DesignedSummer3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

aVenged Vendeta

amaughan wrote: »
    aVenged Vendeta
    Just added you on live, might see ya for a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Add me too on live.
    Name is the same as on here, i could play that game all day online.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Add me too on live.
    Name is the same as on here, i could play that game all day online.
    just added you, prob see ya during the week for a game, on nights at the mo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

my new GT is Elbow Assault, add me for a game. have not played this online in a long time, the driving games in this are very good...

Advertisement