Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A website query

Options
  • 26-08-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hello!

Just need someone to clear this up for me, fonez(dot)ie are they a reputable company to buy from as they have a phone I am interested in at a low price however I am a little bit wary that its so low in comparsion to other reputable online retailers.

Any help on this would be helpful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They were known as fonezonline.ie previously, and have posted on boards. Other boardsies have purchased from them in the past. Only one complaint on here about them that i know of, (their is a thread in consumer issues) but the problem was sorted out iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

are they shipping to USA too? cause lmao they say HTC Evo 4G coming soon lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭madarekrap

I bought a Nexus One last week, and I also talked to Gabriel on the pone, he seemed like a very genuine character I must admit, he told me that he had just delivered his last Nexus One to Galway and that it would be this week (Tuesday) before they had new ones in again. I talked to him this morning again and he was offering to meet me and deliver it in person. I must say that (assumming I do indeed receive a Nexus on in the next few days), the service is excellent, and it's great to see Irish business succeeding in this current economical climate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

madarekrap wrote: »
    I bought a Nexus One last week, and I also talked to Gabriel on the pone, he seemed like a very genuine character/QUOTE]

its his job to sound like that ;) though ive nearly bought my hd2 of them i think :) but found it 200 cheaper on adverts.ie new :)

Advertisement