Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Villa - Rapid Vienna

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

S.R.F.C. wrote: »
    Why? Would be fairly odd thing to do, some Rapid fans had union jacks when playing Celtic last year and neither club is very fond of each other thanks to an incident in the past in Europe.

Because, basically on the day of the match last week, he said he wouldnt play and the Rapid president had to call a hasty press conference. The Rapid fans were spitting blood over this, that on day of game he would leave them in lurch. He has been public enemy all week, and basically how do you wind up Jelavic and get your own back, wave the flag of his new teams rivals. They are in Europa and Jelavic kicks his heels in the Ibrox stands....

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

No offence or anything but i still wouldn't think that's it, did you even see the tri-colours in their support?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

The "green and whites" had ireland flags :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

grenache wrote: »
    I think it is. A team from the Austrian league beating the sixth best English team two years in a row.

neither time was it the 6th best team in england's strongest lineup tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Helix wrote: »
    neither time was it the 6th best team in england's strongest lineup tho

Why play to get into Europe every year then send out a **** team? Pisses me off villa doing that every year and moaning about it.

Considering Sundays result would the full team have faired better?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Why play to get into Europe every year then send out a **** team? Pisses me off villa doing that every year and moaning about it.

Considering Sundays result would the full team have faired better?

simple

its so we can focus on qualifying for europe the next season... easy peasy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

simple

its so we can focus on qualifying for europe the next season... easy peasy
    t demoralises players tho, they'll be thinking whats the point in going for 6th if we're not gonna try a leg in the competition.

Esse85 wrote: »
    t demoralises players tho, they'll be thinking whats the point in going for 6th if we're not gonna try a leg in the competition.

oh wait, did you think i was being serious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

oh wait, did you think i was being serious?
    Im being serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

D'oh!

aston-villa-006.jpg

I never want too see Villa play Rapid Vienna ever again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Esse85 wrote: »
    Bookies love mugs like you.

Isn't hindsight great:rolleyes:

Advertisement