Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

net bags for firewood?

• 26-08-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can buy these and in or around what price they are.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

got these prices in the UK a few months ago. numbers in brackets are the size of the nets in cm.

100x12kg (46x59)£0.33each
    500x12kg (46x59) £0.23each
    100x12kg (52x85) £0.40each
    500x12kg (52x85) £0.27each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

thanks for that hammer,seems no one in ireland does these bags,might be an opening there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

tipptom wrote: »
    thanks for that hammer,seems no one in ireland does these bags,might be an opening there.

i think we are too late

This crowd are in Donegal
    http://www.lcpackaging.ie/lc-packaging-monofilament-bags1

and this crowd are in Offaly
    http://www.syntheticpackaging.com/services/industrial-supplies/log-bags

didnt get prices from them yet,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

yea, i was just talking to a fella today and he was saying he gets them from clara,i think he said they were coming in at about 16c for a 5 kg bag,see them on the chinese websites at about 3 cents (dollar currency) for 10,000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jock n

i have net bags 52cm by 82 cm red with drawstring can sell 2000 bags for 360 euro 18 cent each in northwest anybody want them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 donalmcgovern

jock n wrote: »
    i have net bags 52cm by 82 cm red with drawstring can sell 2000 bags for 360 euro 18 cent each in northwest anybody want them

any way of contacting you to buy these?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

jock n wrote: »
    Hi,i may be intersested too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rosaleen corrigan

how much are your netting for kindling please

I am trying to source the mesh bags for kindling/firewood and cannot find a supplier in Ireland. I live in Limerick area and am wondering does anyone know where I can get these and how much do they cost. Any help is appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

PM me, i have a small quantity used nets in Donegal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement