Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

conditioning plan without use of weights equipment???

• 26-08-2010 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,
    long time reader 1st time poster just wondering if anyone know how i could increase muscle mass and strength by not using weights equipment as i dont have access to them.
    if it helps im 20yrs old, 6 ft 2" 75kgs training for gealic football nd enjoy long walks nd comedy film...:)
    ps i train regularly with my own club 2/3 times weekly and of a reasonable fitness level..any help given is welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭ray jay

push ups, dips, pull/chin ups, inverted rows, one legged-squats, sit ups, box jumps...

there are loads of bodyweight exercises you can do to get stronger, check google or youtube and you're bound to find something that'll suit you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 valley10

o rite cheers for that:D

Advertisement