Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuition Fees?

• 26-08-2010 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi i was just wondering does anyone know how much you have to pay in fees altogether.
    I have already done 2 years in another college so im not sure what i have to pay and how much.
    hope someone can help me asap because im tryin to decide whether to accept a course or not and need to know if i can afford it.
    I have tried ringing dkit all day today no answer at all and even left a message for them but they haven;t bothered replying :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gaga oh lala

Hey, I was in the same situation two years ago, I had done two years in another college and came to DKIT. Think I payed 2500 for first year and 3000 last year. Going into 3rd year now so just have to pay normal fees, although they did send me out a bank giro for 3,819euro last week! :eek: I rang up the fees place in the college and she sorted it out cause I was still entitled to 3rd and 4th year "free fees" so I just have to pay 1,500 like everyone else.

Anyway long winded story there but I'm guessing you'll have to pay around 3,819euro this year, going by my original bank giro! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

a lot of this info is on the website folks

http://ww2.dkit.ie/student_life/admissions/registration

To contact the Registration helpdesk please telephone 042 9370595.
    Please contact the Admissions Office at 042 9370232 or 042 9370233 for details on late registration.

Advertisement