Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are BB fans soo cynical?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 9:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

I think it comes from the show being on for the last 10 years, it feels like we see the same thing time and time again, same story, different faces.

I think it was BB6 when the fatigue started to set in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Why are BB fans soo cynical?

They do spend their time watching someone else life. Obviously, there is something missing in their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Because the majority are usually teenage girls and or brainless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Of all people to make this thread:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 rooney111

thank god its all over,had to sit and watch hours of bb crap because my girlfriend big into it.famous for sitting on their ass all day talking crap,:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Of all people to make this thread:D

:D Me?...cynical? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

BB was always crap and lame and boring, ALWAYS.

The only reason anyone ever watched it was because it was of a "so bad it's good" type of thing.

Remember back 10 years ago when people said it was boring? They knew it then as well, the difference was that it was "cool" and new, it was the "in" thing.

Channel 4 are bringing along a new interactive reality show now called: "Unusual Uncle". It will involve the internet and webcams, that's what will make it cool and "now". It will consist of you watching people watching you. Some people say it's boring but they don't see the true genius behind it...

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Because the majority are usually teenage girls and or brainless.

Really? I didn't know that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

The 411 wrote: »
    I think it was BB6 when the fatigue started to set in.
    True. The show stopped evolving around that time.

Advertisement