Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examiner Appointed To Aer Arann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

An examiner has been appointed to Aer Arann.

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/aer-arann-put-under-examinership-2313557.html

How is this going to affect Carnmore Airport and also the chances of tourists and business people flying directly to Galway?

At the moment its business as usual, but I know some employees there and they have had their own disputes for some time with the airport management.

Down the line who knows. I wonder does the link with Aer Lingus mean more revenue in the long run. It would be a shame if they go under. I like the option of flying out of Galway, It would be nice if they got a flight to a different London airport than Luton though..like they use to have one to London City Airport.

Advertisement