Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted or Uncharted 2?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Hey guys, thought I'd give this thread a little closer seeing as I picked up my brand spanking new PS3 yesterday :).

So I went with Uncharted 1. From the advice given to me it seemed the best option to play them in order rather jumping around with the story etc.

Loving the game so far and the PS3 in general. Thanks for all your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭doledude86

Xtra deal are doing a good deal...Both are 15euro each but its buy one get the other half price...so 22.50 is a bit of a steal tbh..I only got them a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

doledude86 wrote: »
    Xtra deal are doing a good deal...Both are 15euro each but its buy one get the other half price...so 22.50 is a bit of a steal tbh..I only got them a few weeks ago

Xtra vision? New or 2nd hand??

Well yeah its xtra deal in the square...second hand but is there really a difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Intox

doledude86 wrote: »

that shop in the square is amazing I buy all my dvds and games in there

got heavy rain for €30 pre owned a few weeks after it was released and resident evil 5 for €15

• Advertisement

I know its deadly isnt really good offers there..I seen resistance for 5euro aswell....ye ive got a fair amount of dvds too..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Where abouts in the square is it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ntlbell wrote: »
    Where abouts in the square is it?

Couple of shops to the left of GAME..iirc.

Advertisement