Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare memberships needed for inter at home.

Options
  • 26-08-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Spare membership numbers needed for inter at home on the 2nd of nov,if anyone isn't going could i please borrow them,I have 3 already and need another 2 or 3 adults.Thanks I'm in laois

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Its early days mate, but remind me again sooner to the on-sale date and I'll try sort you with a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

nice one thanks,would love to go inter away but don't think my 170 points will get me there.
    Did john ring you yet about everton membership yet?

nice one thanks,would love to go inter away but don't think my 170 points will get me there.
    Did john ring you yet about everton membership yet?

No. No hurry though, plenty of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

Probably no hope, but I have booked a flight to London anyway for the Inter game, worst case scenario is I will go on the piss in London watching it in the pub, but I'm really hoping to fluke a ticket!! Anyone able to help I would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

would love to get my hands on one if therte is another spare floating lads

• Advertisement

Think I have a ticket sorted for the home game v Inter, but it is in with the Inter fans.. What do you guys reckon? I really really want to see this match, would you guys do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Joycee wrote: »
    Think I have a ticket sorted for the home game v Inter, but it is in with the Inter fans.. What do you guys reckon? I really really want to see this match, would you guys do it?

of course. if you have no other way of getting in then suck it up and head in

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

I wouldnt do it. TBH I would imagine the travelling fans will be the hardcore and wouldnt want to get stuck in with them. Be careful if you do this though.

Has no one got an unused mem for this game that can help Joycee out?

Mullo76 wrote: »
    I wouldnt do it. TBH I would imagine the travelling fans will be the hardcore and wouldnt want to get stuck in with them. Be careful if you do this though.

Has no one got an unused mem for this game that can help Joycee out?

Joycee, how did you manage to get an away ticket with Inter fans ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

I have a spare membership for this game. If anyone needs it PM me!

• Advertisement

pduff13 wrote: »
    I have a spare membership for this game. If anyone needs it PM me!

cheers. If the membership is in Dublin and someone from the country takes it I can arrange to pick up, bring to game with me and return after.

Hi Lads, Really appreciate any help you could give. I have PM'd my details to pduff13. Hatch, my best mate lives in Italy and was going to pull a few favours and he can get me an away ticket, but that was sheer desperation cos I really wanted to go, but would be tough not reacting if we scored...

Mullo76 thanks for your help mate - I think I met you briefly at the Carling Cup final v Utd. We were at the Club Wembley section and at the end of the game I realised you were a few seats away the whole time. Had you your young fella with you? I am Galway based and any help would be really appreciated Lads
    Joycee

Hi Lads, Really appreciate any help you could give. I have PM'd my details to pduff13. Hatch, my best mate lives in Italy and was going to pull a few favours and he can get me an away ticket, but that was sheer desperation cos I really wanted to go, but would be tough not reacting if we scored...

Mullo76 thanks for your help mate - I think I met you briefly at the Carling Cup final v Utd. We were at the Club Wembley section and at the end of the game I realised you were a few seats away the whole time. Had you your young fella with you? I am Galway based and any help would be really appreciated Lads
    Joycee

yeah thats right. If you can sort a ticket with pduff13 and hes in Dublin just shout and I can meet you over there the day of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Tickets for members went on sale this morning, it was something of a gold rush .. was held in a queue online for about 35 minutes then tried all the usual blocks to get a seat and nothing available, managed to get one in west stand in the end :) although had to put my lung on ebay to pay for it

also bear in mind that there is a tube strike planned for the day of the game :mad:

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    Tickets for members went on sale this morning, it was something of a gold rush .. was held in a queue online for about 35 minutes then tried all the usual blocks to get a seat and nothing available, managed to get one in west stand in the end :) although had to put my lung on ebay to pay for it

also bear in mind that there is a tube strike planned for the day of the game :mad:

Tickets for Milan home sold out, never seen tickets sell out that quickly. Should be some atmos that night, cant wait.:D

Tickets for Milan home sold out, never seen tickets sell out that quickly. Should be some atmos that night, cant wait.:D

Yep sold out very quickly. Got a ticket for keane=cock :D, ye gotta change that name man !

I logged on at 9.15am, and was in the Q until just after 9.30am, when I got in to the ticket site and got a Park Lane ticket.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Yep sold out very quickly. Got a ticket for keane=cock :D, ye gotta change that name man !

I logged on at 9.15am, and was in the Q until just after 9.30am, when I got in to the ticket site and got a Park Lane ticket.

from a reliable source tickets were sold out in 45 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Joycee,

Sorted you with one ticket for Shelf side. Could be an epic night. Will PM you with details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

milito and cambiasso out for 3 weeks. good news for us

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

from a reliable source tickets were sold out in 45 mins.

I was on a dodgy enough connection, logged onto the site about 9:10am, went through the whole marroon bar thing for an hour, then finally got a Park Lane (block 40) ticket at about 10:10am.

Can't wait for it now!

• Advertisement

Hearvee wrote: »
    I was on a dodgy enough connection, logged onto the site about 9:10am, went through the whole marroon bar thing for an hour, then finally got a Park Lane (block 40) ticket at about 10:10am.

Can't wait for it now!

Good stuff, from I gather they were sold out by 10.15, close call at that rate. should be some night..

Hearvee wrote: »

Can't wait for it now!

Dont know how you kept the head for an hour, I'd have thrown the PC out the window by then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Good stuff, from I gather they were sold out by 10.15, close call at that rate. should be some night..

Yeah, I thought at that stage i'd be lucky to get a top-price ticket in a corner with a restricted view, so quite happy with block 40 to say the least!
    Dont know how you kept the head for an hour, I'd have thrown the PC out the window by then :D

Oh it was much worse than that! The hotel I was in only gave out passwords for an hours access at a time, so just as the marroon bar hit 100% my connection got cut off. Got another voucher and luckily the system had kept my place in the queue and let me straight in!

I am over the moon that pduff has come through with a ticket for me. You are a legend mate.. Can't wait for it, will be some night!! Will be intersting to see how we go next Wednesday over there without Van der Vart..

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

I am over the moon that pduff has come through with a ticket for me. You are a legend mate.. Can't wait for it, will be some night!! Will be intersting to see how we go next Wednesday over there without Van der Vart..

anyone have any spares for this drop us a PM - have flights booked - missed out on getting tickets with my brother

Advertisement