Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of rats

Options
  • 27-08-2010 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

So mhen I'm sleeping in my mums house I have dreams about rats rustling around my bedroom. When I wake up it turns out its my Cat rustling a plastic/ paper bag. When its in my house what does it mean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭xTanyax

So mhen I'm sleeping in my mums house I have dreams about rats rustling around my bedroom. When I wake up it turns out its my Cat rustling a plastic/ paper bag. When its in my house what does it mean

Personally i think that the cat is on your mind & you don't realise it. The cat is probally disturbing you making noises while your asleep but in your subconscience you can hear it rustling with the bag etc.. As for the rats that's also to do with the cat also.

My Grandmother used to read dreams. She always said dreaming of rats meant trouble, but in your case i really don't think so. Good luck & i hope it helps you out a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Similar to above, my ex-mother-in-law (rural farming background) used to say dreaming of rats means an enemy will surface and dreaming of dogs means you will make a new friend.

Advertisement