Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

article by rev.jb jameson

• 27-08-2010 2:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

I belive this was published in the uk

quartermaster robinette the godly dragoon
    by rev. J.B. Jameson circa 1947- 1953

Zorobabel Robinette's daughter Alice married HUgh Collins,phillipstown, one of whose grandchildren was mrs. J.D. Ritchie, possesses the records of the quartermasters family history.other grandchildren still survive.

DOes anyone have the ability to suggest how I may find this person if there still alive ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭wjrobin64

wjrobin64 wrote: »
    I belive this was published in the uk

quartermaster robinette the godly dragoon
    by rev. J.B. Jameson circa 1947- 1953

Zorobabel Robinette's daughter Alice married HUgh Collins,phillipstown, one of whose grandchildren was mrs. J.D. Ritchie, possesses the records of the quartermasters family history.other grandchildren still survive.

DOes anyone have the ability to suggest how I may find this person if there still alive ??

Evangaline Collins born: june 15, 1865 phillipstown king's county

married: JD ritchie july 5, 1893
    phillipstown, offally
    from portarlington born 1868

according to this article I have this family has the genealogy of my family

does anyone have any suggestions to trace this family from here ??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I don't really know how to follow families in this direction but I guess it's just a case of following the family and spending money on buying birth/marriage certs...

Here they are in 1900 and in 1910

There's no guarantee though that records owned by someone 120 years ago are still in the family.

Ernest Percival Graham Ritchie died in 1969 according to this.

Advertisement