Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nando's Swords

Options
  • 26-08-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried Nando's in the pavillions yet?

Menu is attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

dubmick wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Nando's yet?

Yep, it's delicious. If you like spicy things that is. Chicken is well cooked and tasty with their coating but the portions for the meals are small enough. Lovely place to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

dubmick wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Nando's in the pavillions yet?

Menu is attached.

I actually hated Nando's. I have had it several times in England and was quite eager about the opening in Swords. Maybe was just very unlucky, but the one I had was awful. Stringy, hard chicken, and no flavour, just spice. I wish them the best but I cant see them doing to well in once KFC opens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Always seems busy, constant q's. Couldnt be arsed waiting 15 mins to get into the place when theres Gourmet Burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I've heard that it is absolutely amazing, haven't heard a bad review, I'll have to persuade the gf to shell out for one next time we're there :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dubsuperstar

Had the medium spice chicken and it nearly blew me up... Great for a hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

I like spicy food, and was mad excited for trying this place. Was so disappointed. The chicken was overdone and really spicy for a medium, nearly too spicy. The chips were from frozen and you can't go wrong with corn on the cob, so that was grand. Even the bottles of sauce were too strong and over- flavoured. It's a wierd set up- you go in, waitress confuses you about the menu, you have to go order your own thing from the till, pay, they give you your own glass, which you have to fill yourself, get your own sauce,then you get given your food, and they harrass you many times throughout the meal to check "everything is okay".

I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

its essentially chicken and chips.

its tasty enough. if you like spicy you will like this. i got extra hot....... it was nice.

but its not wrth queing for. however either is any of the other plaes in pavillions.

i got meal combo platter. 26 euro

drinks. 1 large chips and 1 full chicken. plenty of food.

what i would recommend if you are not sure is get the lemon and herb chicken and then add what sauce you like from the bottles of stuff they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I loved it, simples....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

I love it, Have only been once and it quickly became my fave restaurant.

Advertisement