Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller located at funfair in Bundoran

Options
  • 27-08-2010 8:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering has anyone been to see this fortune teller lately? she is based in a camper van behind the funfair in Bundoran. i think her name is Madame Rosa Lee. I'm tempted to go to her but just want to see what any others who have had a reading thought of her.

Thanks

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 marybrowne

Hi B,

Save your money!!!!! Seriously, myself and two of my friends went to see her! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo not worth it!!

Take care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

REALLY??Thanks for the advice Mary you just saved me €30/40!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

watch this instead... and its free ;)

http://www.ted.com/talks/james_randi.html

I know where you're coming from, but sometimes it's not so much about what they tell you as giving you a boost! Without sounding like a di*k - hope that things will get better if you're having a sh*t time!
    And as for James Randi - that's a tiny bit like offering someone a million to prove there's a god (a debate for another thread/day!)

Thanks tho!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Do NOT go to her. Seriously! Load of poo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Think they're a bit of a cod meself but, Fortune Teller appearing in Mama's in donegal Town in a week or so, supposed to be good.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151686998189347&index=1#!/group.php?gid=43143144540&ref=ts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

thanks Firblog, i've looked up this psychic and there is alot of positive feedback about her. i've booked my place with her now so hopefully i'll have a positive experience too!!:)

Hi Folk!

What's the name of this FT and when is she in Donegal Town?

Thanks
    MB

Advertisement