Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Steak in Limerick?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

As i said its inconvenient.
    How does it change how the food tasted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

If you really, really, really want to treat yourself/impress someone, I had fillet in Adare Manor recently and it was absolutely incredible (still counts as valid by the thread title).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

amiable wrote: »
    As i said its inconvenient.
    How does it change how the food tasted?

It doesn't change how the food tasted, but going out for a meal is more than just about how the food tastes. It's about the entire package. I've a wonderful tasting meal ruined by poor service or a noisy group at the next table etc.

But the service was good according to the poster and there was no mention of a noisy group so there surely wouldn't have been.

Its very inconvenient but my point still stands if i was happy about everything else as the poster seems to be i'd be happy to go back with cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

amiable wrote: »
    But the service was good according to the poster and there was no mention of a noisy group so there surely wouldn't have been.

Its very inconvenient but my point still stands if i was happy about everything else as the poster seems to be i'd be happy to go back with cash.

:rolleyes:

I was using those as examples of how one part of the restaurant experience can over-shadow otherwise good food. I wasn't saying it happened in this posters case.

It shouldn't be inconvenient for you to pay for a meal in restaurant, it should be easy as possible. That's my point.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. the rolling of the eyes won it.

I must remember that next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Itsdacraic wrote: »

It shouldn't be inconvenient for you to pay for a meal in restaurant, it should be easy as possible. That's my point.

Thanks Itsdacraic that's exactly my point but have to say my OH doesn't agree with me but then again he wasn't the one who had to run out to get money.

But its redeeming quality was the food was v yum and the staff were lovely but not sure if i will go back again

Advertisement