Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's my fridge?

Options
  • 27-08-2010 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the make and model of the under counter fridge - ( we are in the Grove ) I cant see it written on it anywhere, its integrated so probably on the outside of the door or something. .. thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Some info in this previous thread about the hinges.

EDIT: I don't know if yours is the same, but I imagine they all are...
    Mullie wrote: »
    In case anyone else has a thermostat problem with their fridge...

Response from an electrical company in UK - 'That is an old Westinghouse model and essentially obsolete but if the fridge is a "larder" type (no internal icebox) the VT9/K59 should be fine.'

What I find odd is that I couldn't find a mention of the manufacturer, 'Westinghouse', either on the fridge or in the manual! It just mentions the model number: ST9140/ST9120

Anyway, problem almost solved....now to fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

have a look inside the fridge, down low on the left hand side...there should be a small stainless steel plate with information on it...

I'm sure you let on to us why you need the info, and what you are going to do next!?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Thanks!
    ... have broken both shelves inside the door and need to get replacements :)

Advertisement