Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have been offered a free Nokia phone

Options
  • 27-08-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

If you had a free Nokia phone of your choice what would you choose? Any suggestions or recommendations?
    I can alway go for the most expensive as a gauge of the best but this is not always the case. What I would like in a phone is basic enough -good battery life, decent camera, mp3 player etc.
    I am thinking of either the N900 or E72 at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

although I have never actually used one I would go with the N900. After the e71 the e72 is just disappointing and when stacked up against more modern smart phones it sucks, except for battery life which will still beat most smarthphones hands down by a good way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Currently the N900, but try to string it out for another month or so and get yourself an N8.

The E72 isn't half as bad as people say, I loved it anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭loveacca

I would agree, the N900 is a weapon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

the E72 rocks the n900 is a big block it will weigh your pocket down;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Defo wait for the N8.

You'd be mad to get either the N900 or E72.

N8 or C7:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Read a few N8 reviews first.

Response to Symbian 3 has been mixed at best.

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Read a few N8 reviews first.

Response to Symbian 3 has been mixed at best.

yes there is good and bad seemingly there is alot of preproduction models sold to the public
    im watching nokia discussions and there is problems popping up every day its starting to put me off getting it now we shall see how fast nokia reply with an update to see if it fixes there
    they have been criticised enough about the ongoing dates been pushed back

Advertisement