Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel agreement

Options
  • 27-08-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I made an agreement to pay x amount weekly to clear my bill. Unfortunately I have fallen very I'll and have spent a lot of time in hospital over the last few weeks and find that I can't keep up with the repayments. I received a letter to clear the overdue payments or I will have to pay the full amount. I don't have this amount at the minute so I'm wondering what is the best thing to do.
    It's not a large amount of money and will be able to pay something next week. I don't really want to ring customer service without some advice as I have spoken to some representatives who were a little short. Thank you for any advice you could offer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Mumoftwobabes,

I'm sorry to hear of your illness. I understand that being anxious about mounting bills/repayments is the very last thing you need when your health is suffering.

If you would PM me your account details (including your date of birth and phone number for account security), I will look into the matter for you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mumoftwobabes

David thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. This forum is excellent and a great help thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Mumoftwobabes,

You're more than welcome. :)

Any other queries, and you know where to find us.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement