Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Lacrosse Club

• 27-08-2010 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

The Dublin Lacrosse Club is recruiting new players. We have both mens and womens teams and we begin training on the 21st of Sept at the Sandymount YMCA.

No experience is necessary. Rule 1 of Dublin Lacrosse Club is to have fun!!!!!!

If you are athletic and you practice you may be able to represent Ireland at the European or World Championship level.

Please email Tony
    olord@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Hi,

Any idea where i could buy lacrosse balls in ireland?

for a DIY thing at home, wont be playing lacrosse.

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jimmyRotator

Chris89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Any idea where i could buy lacrosse balls in ireland?

for a DIY thing at home, wont be playing lacrosse.

thanks.

Ive been searching extensively for lacross balls in Dublin too, searched all major sports shops, havent found any.

I dont intend to play lacrosse either, I need one for self-myofascial release, trigger point therapy.

Does anyone actually play this sport?

know where one might purchase a lacrosse ball?

thanks.

Advertisement