Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder needed

Options
  • 27-08-2010 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for babysitter for two kids in Portlaoise. Must have car and be able to drive kids to school and pick them up.
    Does anyone know any reliable person?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Id say your best bet is place an ad in the local papers/stick an ad up in shopping centre notice board.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kimbo20

Hi Parents,

My Name is Kimberly and i live in portlaoise. Im 22 and am starting a childcare fetec level 5 course early october . So i am looking to get lots of experience while im doing the course and also hope to keep it up after.

Im Free Evenings or Weekends , And i dont mind minding in your home or mine which ever suits you best.

I have experience with kids from having younger siblings and also i did alot of babysitting few years back. I have experience from young babys to teens.

I drive and have a full cleans driving licence.

I can give you work references also.

Whether your looking for a regular babsitter or a once off i would be more then happy to hear from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

www.littlesitters.ie

This is the site of a local business that does childcare. They also have an office on main street portarlington.
    hths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nicola tucker

aoife24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for babysitter for two kids in Portlaoise. Must have car and be able to drive kids to school and pick them up.
    Does anyone know any reliable person?

Thanks
    hi my name is nicola i live in portlaoise i have my own car i would be able to drop your kids and collect them if thats any good thanks

Advertisement